Presented by Eckard Enterprises, LLC
Why Own Minerals? PASSIVE, PROFITABLE AND LONG-TERM!
• Mineral ownership is an investment in REAL property, like real estate and owned in perpetuity.
• Mineral owners pay ZERO drilling expenses and costs, and take ZERO drilling liability.
• Mineral owners are paid first before anyone else when oil and gas is produced and sold.
• Mineral owners are paid a lease bonus every time oil companies lease their minerals.
• Mineral owners are paid for every zone or reservoir that exists within their defined mineral boundary, regardless of depth or cost.
• Owning minerals allows an investors to receive income and future values that are not market correlated.
• Mineral ownership is unique to the United States.
• Modern technology has changed and lowered the risk of mineral ownership.
Money Below Surface
Minerals acquired, for example in Oklahoma, are in areas that have multiple hydrocarbon rich reservoirs from very shallow depths to several miles below surface.
The mineral owner reaps the full benefit of all depths, all reserves and all extractions of hydrocarbons coming from the mineral acres owned
Oklahoma is a dynamic, incredibly rich oil and gas basin. The Anadarko basin (in Oklahoma) is the equivalent of a buried Grand Canyon with thousands of feet of oil and natural gas reserves stacked on top of one another, capable of providing decades of cash flow.