When you think of American V-twins, does carbon fiber come to mind? Indian has always dared to be different. Pushing the boundaries of style and power have kept them on the cutting edge, so get ready for the 2020 FTR Carbon. As the new flagship of the FTR series, it arrives with:
• Carbon fiber front fender
• Carbon fiber headlight nacelle
• Carbon fiber tank/airbox covers
• Carbon fiber passenger seat cowl
• Titanium Akrapovič low-mount exhaust in black
• ‘FTR Carbon’ branded center console plate
Fully loaded, it comes with a 4.3″ touch screen USB fast charge ports, cruise control, dual-disc Brembo ABS, bluetooth and LED lighting. While it might look like the FTR750, you will be sitting on 1,203 cc of liquid-cooled goodness. You will have 125 horsepower and 88 lb-ft of torque with a comfortable, upright riding position. Click the button below to learn more and stay with us for all your Indian news.