Porsche is going all out for its 75th-anniversary celebration, incorporating special releases from its sports car manufacturing, motorsport, and lifestyle divisions. Already commemorating the monumental milestone with a new Mission X hypercar concept, historic Le Mans race car livery, and 75 Years lifestyle collection, Porsche is proud to team up with Xbox to invite all the gamers to celebrate with them. Xbox has created 75th Anniversary limited edition Xbox Series X consoles and controllers featuring six custom designs inspired by the greatest racing colors of Porsche’s storied 75-year history.
- Porsche 911 GT1 won 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1998.
- Porsche Hippie was a race car unlike any other. It was adorned in deep blue and bright green “hippie” colors.
- Porsche Pink Pig was a pink race car. Pink? Yes. Covered in butcher-style cuts. It’s a race livery that gained cult status.
- Porsche Salzburg gave Porsche its very first overall win at Le Mans.
- Porsche Racing Edition is often referred to as the white whale (or Moby Dick) because of its huge tail.
- Porsche 75th is the current race livery on the 963. This design celebrates/incorporates some of Porsche’s most famous racing colors.
While this would normally be an instant hit for any automotive gamers, the limited-edition Porsche x Xbox Series X console is only available as part of a special sweepstakes where winners are drawn at random. Those looking to be one of the lucky 75 chosen to get the new Porsche-inspired Xbox must enter through the Porsche Xbox Sweepstakes website. The sweepstakes starts on June 8, 2023, and ends on October 1, 2023. Shop all of Microsoft’s current Xbox consoles, games, and accessories by clicking the link below.
Sources: Porsche Xbox Sweepstakes