Cars & Coffee Palm Beach June 3, presented by Adam’s Polishes, was all about rare and customized vehicles, and the need for speed! Over 2300 display vehicles and 24,000 spectators gathered at Palm Beach Outlets from 8am-12pm to celebrate the country’s largest monthly automotive event. Here are some of the highlights:
1. Supercraft Cars were on the Showcase Corner with their custom Vaydor build. If you’ve seen footage of Shaquille O’Neal’s garage, this unique beast may look a little familiar.
2. Tramontana Cars debuted their new blue and yellow Tramontana at Cars & Coffee Palm Beach. 0 to 100km/h in only 2.8 seconds, with a maximum speed of 350km/h. This rare, custom, powerful, street legal vehicle turned every head. Their six to seven-figure vehicles are always ready for the street, track, or red carpet, surpassing the limits of sportiness and luxury.
3. Shawn Cunningham’s Budweiser Indy Car also graced the Showcase Corner, and became a favorite photo op for showgoers.
4. A stunning Bugatti Veyron, 1970 Challenger, and Rolls Royce Dawn with Scott and Nicholas Mazzo stole the show in the duPont Registry Exotics Section’s Feature Area.
5. Revology Cars was back by popular demand, this time to show off their new 1965 Revology Mustang GT 2+2 Fastback in Ivy Green Metallic. Their vehicles are Ford and Shelby certified, classic in design, but with today’s latest technology, safety, and reliability.
6. Scott Santoro’s Autostrada of Florida, Ink and Pistons, and Fast Muscle Cars of South Florida brought an incredible array of rare classic cars and custom restomods for the Sidewalk Feature Area and “Fast Lane” Display Area.
7. Angry 8 Energy Drink by Angry Anemal did an encore Launch, which provided free samples, signature swag, raffles, and gift baskets.
8. Renntech, the premier authority in Mercedes tuning, brought a terrific array of exotic cars, including their record-breaking and award-winning Mercedes vehicles, like their R3 AMG GT S and the world’s fastest E63 S AMG 4Matic.
9. Braman Porsche wow-ed the crowd with an insane lineup of custom and collectible Porsche race cars and exotics.
10. Aston Martin Palm Beach, Lamborghini Palm Beach, Lusso Motorsports, McLaren Palm Beach, Jaguar Palm Beach, Audi West Palm Beach, and Drive Revolve brought some of the latest and greatest exotic models, custom vehicles, and most powerful cars in their fleets to date.
11. Gooichi Motors was also back by popular demand with their insane widebody LS swapped RX7 build. Model Vilma Biliene (pictured) and Photographer Chuck Coleman couldn’t resist capturing it.
12. Bill Mazzoni of BTM Marine brought his Ginetta race car this time, since his Porsche Carrera GT, Ford GT, and Mosler had already made appearances at the event recently.
13. Local enthusiasts and collectors displayed amazing vehicles of all makes, models, and vintages, from a rare RUF CTR3 Clubsport, to Kevin Estevez’s Tiffany Blue R8 build, to 80+ Custom Jeeps with Order of the Seven’s Jeep Row.
There was something for everyone!
The next Cars & Coffee Palm Beach at Palm Beach Outlets is Sunday, July 8, 2018, 8am-12pm.
[button color=”red” text=”white” url=”https://www.facebook.com/events/182855285881714/” window=”_blank”]View Event Info[/button]