Custom Jeeps are one of the hottest things in the automotive world right now and we’ve got a beautiful example of one that’s for sale right now. It’s a 2018 Custom 707HP Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon JL Hellfire Edition that was built by Dennis Collins and BLK MTN Jeeps.
This custom Jeep is a true work of art. Countless hours went into this build, but each minute was worth it as the end product is incredible. According to the builders, it’s the first JLU Build with a Hellcrate engine from BLK MTN Jeeps and Dennis Collins.
Power from this engine is rated at a monstrous 707 horsepower, which is all routed through an HP90 transmission. There are a number of other featured as well, which include:
• Tom Woods Driveshafts with 1350 U-Joints
• Custom 3″ Stainless Steel Exhaust to 3.5″ Magnaflow Muffler
• Custom Return style Fuel System with Dual Intank Pumps rated to 900HP
• Custom Aluminum 3 row Radiator
• Custom Engine Wiring Harness
• Custom ECM with Custom Calibration
• HD Transmission Cooler
• HD Power Steering Cooler
• Custom Electric Fan
• Custom Black/Red Leather
• Stage 3 Black Mountain Conversion
• -Black Mountain 5 inch Suspension Lift, 1 inch Body Lift
• -Black Mountain Stubby Stage III Front Bumper
• -Black Mountain 8,000lb Winch
• -Black Mountain 10″ LED Bar
• 37×12..5×17 MXT Tires
• Black Mountain 3 Tube Rock Bars
• Black Leather with Red Stitching and Side Inserts
• Limited Warranty
They first debuted the Jeep at SEMA 2018 in Las Vegas, Nevada and now it’s looking for a new owner. It comes as a street-legal custom Jeep that’s ready to turn heads. For more information, click the button below and also be sure to watch the videdo below to hear Dennis Collins talk about this Jeep.