Dodge is taking a step beyond sheer speed and horsepower with the release of the 2023 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon 170, showcasing an incredible 1,025 horsepower and the world’s quickest 0-60 production car title. But they haven’t stopped there. Complementing the power and performance of the “Last Call” special edition vehicle, Dodge is elevating the ownership experience with an exclusive after-sales lineup of personalized, limited-edition, serialized items.
Owners of the Challenger SRT Demon 170 will not only experience the raw power of this muscle car but will also receive unique commemorative products included in their purchase. Among the special gifts are the coveted Demon 170 decanter set and a custom instrument panel badge. Additionally, owners have the option to further personalize their Demon 170 experience with premium products such as a breathable Goodwool car shell, Direct Connection carbon-fiber parts, and more.
2023 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon 170 After-sales Products
- Custom SRT Demon 170 decanter set (included with vehicle purchase)
- Custom SRT Demon 170 IP badge (included with vehicle purchase)
- Jay Leno’s Garage SRT Demon 170 car detail kit (included with vehicle purchase)
- Custom Goodwool car shell, $2,640
- Custom satin-stretch indoor car cover, $695
- Direct Connection harness bar, $1,389
- Direct Connection seat harness mounting kit, $179.99
- Direct Connection rear seat delete carbon-fiber closeout panels, $3,999
- Direct Connection parachute mounting kit, $1,329
- Direct Connection parachute release, $899
- Direct Connection trunk organizer, $899
To access these exclusive after-sales products, Challenger SRT Demon 170 owners must contact the Dodge//SRT concierge team, with ordering available from September 6, 2023, through September 6, 2024. This unique opportunity amplifies Dodge’s commitment to delivering more than just a car but an entire experience around the Dodge Challenger SRT Demon 170. View all Dodge Challenger SRT Demons currently for sale on duPont REGISTRY by clicking the link below.